The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in an immediate and universal pivot to online teaching and learning. Across the U.S., teachers were asked to teach in an entirely new setting with little preparation. In this timely guide, Doug Lemov and the Teach Like a Champion team breakdown easy-to-digest best practices that engage students online, help identify tools to build classroom culture, develop teaching techniques for continued student assessment, and more. Real-world examples are included throughout the book for all educators to adapt into their own practices.
Buy the book
Read and hear what others have to say:
- Washington Post:How’s your kid’s online class? Here’s the gold standard.
- The Education Gadfly Show: Lemov and Woolway on teaching like a champion—online
- Zoom like a champion
- Teaching in the Online Classroom by Doug Lemov
- EdNext Podcast: Teaching in the Online Classroom
- A Survival Guide for Distance Teaching