Uncommon Schools is committed to providing transparency and protection to visitors of our website. Here is some information about how Uncommon utilizes data gathered through the site. Please note this policy applies only to sites under the domain of www.uncommonschools.org and not information collected offline.
How we collect information:
Visitors to our website are not required to provide any personal information. We do gather information about which parts of the Uncommon website are visited for the purposes of supporting the delivery of a quality and usable site. This may include information about the URL from which you arrived, your browser and your IP address.
How we protect your information:
This website is hosted on a secure (HTTPS) server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep that information confidential.
How we use your information:
- Website Improvements: To improve the experience of users to our website.
- Newsletters: To enable visitors to our website to request their inclusion on a newsletter mailing list. To opt-out of this outreach please click here.
- Job Applications: To enable visitors to our website to request information about working at Uncommon Schools. Please see the Job Applicant Privacy Statement below for more details.
- Donations: To enable visitors to our website to make donations to Uncommon Schools. Please see the Donor Privacy Statement below for more details.
- Student/Parent Interest: To enable visitors to our website to request information about enrolling a student at Uncommon Schools. Please see the Student/Parent Interest Privacy Statement below for more details.
Job Applicant Privacy Statement:
Uncommon may also use contact information to contact you to share information about Uncommon Schools. To opt-out of this outreach please click here.
Donor Privacy Statement:
Uncommon Schools respects the privacy of our donors. We hold all information provided in confidence and do not sell any donor information to any other organization. Uncommon may also use contact information to contact you regarding your donation or to share information about Uncommon Schools. To opt-out of this outreach please click here.
Student/Parent Interest Privacy Statement:
Uncommon Schools respects the privacy of individuals interested in understanding more about Uncommon. If you provide your contact information to get additional information about Uncommon, including the enrollment process, Uncommon may also use contact information to contact you regarding your enrollment questions or to share information about Uncommon Schools. To opt-out of this outreach please click here.